ME not displaying properly

Oct 27, 2010 at 6:29 AM
Edited Oct 28, 2010 at 7:23 AM

ME has become an essential piece of software for me.  Sometime after the last update the GUI started displaying empty squares in place of  letters.  The icons show fine, but I can't read anything - menus, popups, etc.  I use it with XP pro with Hebrew installed.  I've had no trouble till now.  I recently updated the built in Intel Graphics (82915G).  I can post a screen shot if you tell me how.  Any ideas?  I want my ME back...

28/10/2010 - It seems to have become a non-issue.  Restarting the machine didn't help, I did that a couple of times, but last night I shut down and actually pulled the plug.  This morning ME is working fine!  Thanks for the prompt response.  Love the program.

Coordinator
Oct 27, 2010 at 11:27 AM
Edited Oct 27, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We will appreciate if you create Bug at Issue Tracker. There you will be able to attach screenshot:

http://me.codeplex.com/WorkItem/Create

Thank you.

Coordinator
Oct 28, 2010 at 8:11 AM

Could you please provide additional information for this issue:

1. What is your system locale

2. What localization (language) is selected at MouseExtender

3. Try to set English language. Is behavior changed?

Oct 28, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Hi strashok,

XP pro in English with Hebrew MUI

Regional and language settings in Control Panel set for Hebrew, location Israel.

ME language is English

I use both Hebrew and English in ME w/o trouble, and as I noted this morning in my update to the original post, it's working ...and I hope that it continues.

Thanks.

Coordinator
Oct 28, 2010 at 10:24 PM

I'm glad to hear good news. Thank you for using ME and your feedback.

Work item closed.