Problem with ME

Oct 15, 2009 at 8:19 AM

Hi, I found this very interesting and useful mouse function yesterday and downloaded. It works like a charm until I restart or turn the computer off and on. Than it does not start, but I have to start it manually from the downloaded zip-file. When opened again in this way I have to put in all the new programs, files and folders again. Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else experienced the same problem?

Thanks

Baracus

Coordinator
Oct 28, 2009 at 8:43 PM

Can you try to do following steps?

1. download me release from here: http://me.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=35033

2. unpack ME to folder without any "regional symbols and spaces" (for example, c:\me)

3. Run program and add 1 or 2 items, then configure autostart.

4. Reboot.

Are these steps still leading to problem?

Thank you!

Oct 29, 2009 at 10:32 PM
Now it works fine!

Thank you!
Aron

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:43:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Problem with ME [me:72054]

Can you try to do following steps?
1. download me release from here: http://me.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=35033
2. unpack ME to folder without any "regional symbols and spaces" (for example, c:\me)
3. Run program and add 1 or 2 items, then configure autostart.
4. Reboot.

Are these steps still leading to problem?
Thank you!
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (me@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email me@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Få mer ut av Windows Live™ med Internet Explorer® 8. Oppgrader nettleseren.
Coordinator
Nov 2, 2009 at 10:25 PM

I'm glad that this helped!

Thank you!