Display on other computer

Dec 3, 2009 at 6:38 AM

Hello Developers,

thanks for great piece of software. I would like send you some opinion and possible improvements:

1) Program is quite slow

2) I used ubSpawn before and when I use MouseExtender on other computer and USB disc with portable programs and ME is mapped as other letter, the insted icons is dispalyed red hand in ME. In ubSpawn it was correctly.

3) Do you plan multilanguage interface?

4) Nice idea is possiblity locate tabs to different side of application window and show title pernamently.

Thanks and Best Regards

Coordinator
Dec 3, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Hi PepaR,

Thank you for your warm words and feeback!

Let me assist you in your questions:

1) Can you please specify what parts or actions are actually slow? This information will help us to focus our attention at certain pieces of code.

2) We never used ubSpawn, and I read the review. As I understand, you are running ME from USB stick and programs that are places at the same USB drive are not shown correctly, because ME is searching them using absolute path (with drive letter specified).

Please, correct me if I'm mistaken.

If I'm correct, I will go ahead and ask you to create an issue for this case. It will help both you and us will track the development progress and feedback.

3) Yes, currently, in 1.6.0.0 2 languages are supported. English and Russian. If you want to translate ME to your mothertongue, please, send your feedback  here.

4) Interesting idea! I will ask you to create the issue too, ;)

What else we can do for you?

Thanks,

Alexander.

Dec 3, 2009 at 1:53 PM
Hello Alexander,

My answers:

1) Application slow down if I hoover on some animated item (button of application, tab, etc.)
2) Exactly, you understand my problem. It's jous about abolute and relative file path.
3) I sent it. So I can offer my translators services ;)
4) Thanks. Other idea is change size of window drag&drop via arrows.

Nothing, instead pay my bills ;)
Thanks for you honest

PepaR
Coordinator
Dec 3, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Good evening!

Okay, don't know how to help you with bills, but with ME I have certain ideas.

You can open this doc (http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ApGs_mrKFgXDdEMzME04aDhxQm5NX1hOZE5XZGpZQUE&hl=en) and check (verify) and correct all strings that are currently translated automatically by Google Translate.

And, yes, you didn't created the issues! You should do this if you are interesting in evolving ME. :)

Sincerely yours,

Alexander

Dec 3, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Good evening too,

it was a joke about bills :D,

I finish localization, thanks for link.

Best Regards

PepaR

Coordinator
Dec 4, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Hi,

I got your joke :)

Thanks for localization, but we have found some errors in the spreadsheet.

I will send you notification, if we need to verify.

Alexander.