ME & Logitech software coexisting

Dec 23, 2009 at 1:23 AM

Hello,

I started running the new version of ME (1.8.2) and it seems to have resolved most of my issues with ME and the Logitech software. I wasn't fully expecting this as I hadn't seen any mention of it in the changelog. Is it just me or is there something in this release that addresses these issues?

Thanks!

Coordinator
Dec 23, 2009 at 3:19 PM

Hi danwdoo,

We suppose that it's just you :)

At least, we didn't do any changes targeting ME cowork with Logitech.

Well, we need to ask other users that experienced problems.

Alex.

Dec 23, 2009 at 4:51 PM

Well lucky me =). As I have continued to use the new ME I do still have some of the popup problems at times but it does seem quite a bit better for me. Before, I had to click on the taskbar shortcut I created to get it to come up half the time and then it tended to generate an error the first time. I haven't had that since so we'll see from here!

Jan 9, 2010 at 1:30 AM

As danwdoo is reporting, ME and Logitech Software issues, seemed to be resolved.  I too thought you guys came up with a magic fix.   Only issue I am currently experiencing, at this point of devleopment, is there is some lag time when loading a tab group...  Sometimes the group loads fast; other times there is a noticeable lag (slowness). 

Feb 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Hello,

Just wanted to post an update that all of my issues have returned. For now, I will have to discontinue using ME but hope that this will eventually be resolved in the future. If so, I will happily use ME once again.

Thanks!

Coordinator
Mar 12, 2010 at 4:05 PM

Danwdoo, 

that's true, current version has a little bugs called regression bugs.

As soon, as we fix them, we hope that we have our first and most patient users back.

Thank you,

Alex.

Mar 12, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Hi Alex,

There is no question I will be using it again once I am able to.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Danny

Coordinator
Mar 13, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Hi! 

That's great!

Thank you!

Alex.