language option

Dec 31, 2009 at 6:03 PM

Though I live in France and use a French keyboard I wish to install MouseExtender in English. But the installation procedure automatically supposes I want to use French and imposes this choice whether I like it or not. 

I see no option to select the installation language. Any prospect of adding this common courtesy to MouseExtender?

Jan 1, 2010 at 8:22 AM
Edited Jan 1, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Hallo, I ’m one of the users.
MouseExtender doesn't need the installation work.
If you want to change the language,
Right-Click the MouseExtender's Task-Tray Icon (It exist in icons at left side of Task-Tray Clock),
and select the Menu Item "Langue".

Coordinator
Jan 2, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Hello everybody!

edtroupe, does the advice from Asabukuro helped you?

He's completely right on changing language

ME team

Jan 2, 2010 at 11:12 PM
Alex,

His good advice was was both prompt and helpful. Sorry to have been so late in saying so. Had I been more patient I might even have come across the solution myself. Maybe.

Truth is, I've come across all too many applications that not only presume to tell me what language I'm working in but give no possibility of saying otherwise. Having language choice off somewhere in the options suggests that Mouse Extender was one of them. It's good to be able to change it later, but I do suggest putting language choice in the installation phase as well.

In any case many thanks and best wishes to the ME team.

Ed

2010/1/2 AlexSorokoletov <notifications@codeplex.com>

Hello everybody!

edtroupe, does the advice from Asabukuro helped you?

He's completely right on changing language

ME team

Coordinator
Jan 4, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Hi Edward!

Thank you for your feedback ;) I created work item http://me.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=6849 , you can vote for it and, also, add comments.

Sincerely yours,

ME Team